Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Designed by: Marja Rautianen
- Made in: Europe, more info below
- Material: 70% mohair and 30% pure new wool. Contains small amount of nylon.
- Size: 130 x 170cm + fringes
- Care instructions: Only wash if textile is very dirty, otherwise take textile outdoors in fresh air for a while. Mohair blankets need brushing once in a while. So that it remains beautiful for years. Brush the blanket gently with a fabric brush, following the grain of the wool. Washing max.30°, hand wash or dry-clean.
This product is made from South-African mohair and New Zeeland wool. Wool is mulesing free and we work only with certified spinning mills. Wool yarns are spun in Europe. All yarns are dyed in Europe according to REACH regulations and fulfil the ÖKO-TEX certificate.
Our strategy is to be responsible for the whole production from yarn to readymade products. Main part of our whole production is made in our own weaving mill in Lapua. In case the production is not possible to make in Lapua, we do it in our own subsidiary sewing company or partly owned factory in Lithuania, where we can also be part of companies’ sustainable development.
For this product the product development and design, material purchasing, structure of the fabric and programming of the jacquard machines are done in own weaving mill in Finland. Warping, weaving, finishing, and fabric inspection is done in Lithuania in our partly owned weaving mill. Sewing is done mainly in our subsidiary sewing company in Lithuania. Accessories come from Europe, mainly from Finland.