Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Designed by Simone Post – real Dutch design!
- Super soft: 76% merino wool, 24% acrylic.
- One side is combed wool, the other side uncombed.
- Nice, large size: 180 x 134 cm, 5cm fringes.
- Washing instructions: wool programme (cold).
- The plaid blankets are handmade and unique, which may result in some charming imperfections. The products may therefore be a little different from those in the photo.
This beautiful plaid blanket made from merino wool and acrylic is handwoven at home by the inhabitants of various mountain villages in Ecuador, where weaving is an ancient traditional skill. The men focus on the weaving, the women concentrate on the overall finish of the products. This plaid blanket has been designed by a number of these producers and designer Simone Post.
The production of this plaid blanket provides employment for both men and women, which means they can support themselves. In collaboration with Plan International Nederland, part of the profit is spent on vocational training, mostly for young women, in developing countries. A beautiful product for you, a better life for them.